Sunday, April 20, 2008

On the Bonny Bonny banks of Loch Lomond

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the folk song referenced in the title, but if you aren't then it is likely that you did not have a childhood. I pity you. I think that song may have been my first real connection with the Scots. I must say, though, it always pissed me off that I had to take the low road. Mama always said it's best to take the high road. Singing this song makes me feel like a scoundrel.

Actually, that's not true. I actually don't have anything to post today, but I was in a blog-posting sort of mood and it's good to get in the habit, so I thought I would share my stunning visual representation of my new favorite mythological creature, The Lochness Monster.



So, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited about finally having an opportunity to come face to face with a real-life, imaginary monster. I can only hope that I may also run into Big Foot and the Easter Bunny this summer as well. One can only dream.

xoxo
Haylezzz

No comments: