Friday, June 6, 2008

You have to remember to breathe or you'll die.

That is sound advice ladies and gentlemen. On the eve of my mother's wedding and the eve of the eve of the eve of my departure to Scotland, I am both breathing and hyperventilating all at once. It's bizarre. I am in a very "Hey, man, whatever" sort of place in regards to my trip. People keep asking if I'm excited and while I am, I am also sort of worried about it. Are you AWARE that there is a whole OCEAN you are required to cross in a flying contraption?! Sah-weet lord. I love to fly, don't get me wrong, but it's just now sinking in how a person could be mildly afraid of it. 

I feel like I'm not as prepared as I should be. I mean, I'm well aware that I have a ten-trillion hour flight to do more reading, but I feel like I'm going to totally bomb out on my project. Oh no. Let's not do this! No panicking.... ok, maybe a little panicking. It's whatever.

Things to remember: 
  • Matchbooks for Twinkie
  • Well, that's really all. 
K, y'all. This gal is about to go get her mama hitched and then go make new BFFs in the form of dudes in skirts. Oh, man. They're gonna hate me over there.

xoxo
Haylezzz 

No comments: